Sunday, April 28, 2013

C2E2 - I bought a page.

Not a full report just yet, but I went to C2E2 (a comic convention) and had some fun.

And...I bought a page! A comic book page!

From Transformers: Robots in Disguise, issue 15! Brian Shearer, who inked the issue, sold it to me from his table in artist alley. (Artist Alley is always the best place to hang out at a comic convention.)

It featured Arcee and Sideswipe, two of my favorite TFs, though not because of this particular comic. They were both on the page. Actually, it's pretty action packed, and features Blitzwing, Starscream, Astrotrain, Dirge, Bumblebee, and Metalhawk. That's some Transformer star-power!

And, uh, Dirge!

And at a reasonable price!

I scanned the page! There is no color or text, so I filled in, from my memory, what I think was the dialogue.

Let me know what you think!

1 comment: