Oh wait, this bomb was dropped on TFW today:
- Generations Voyager Brainstorm
- Generations Voyager Roadbuster
- Generations 30th Leader Jetfire
- Generations 30th Leader Megatron
- Generations Deluxe Arcee
- Generations Deluxe Chromia
- Generations Deluxe Hardhead
- Generations Deluxe Jhiaxus
- Generations Legends Brawn with Mudslinger
- Generations Legends Gears with Eagle Eye
Holy bajeezus. Arcee? CHROMIA? Roadbuster?
I thought I'd be done after Generations Skids and Legends Swerve & Tailgate, Hasbro. BUT YOU KEEP PULLING ME BACK IN.
I'm wearing a Soundwave shirt at work today and have the cassettes laid out on my desk. (I'm going to have to explain to the college kids what cassettes are.)
|No, I don't have permission to dress up for Halloween. I'm Thundercracker,|
one of the original Seekers. Why so serious, HR?
|Kiss PLAYERS? I have no idea what you're talking about.|
Do I really have to explain to you kids who Paul Stanley is?