Friday, March 22, 2013

Anticipation: Trailcutter (breaker) and Hoist

I can't wait for the Generations line to return with the "Classics" versions of Trailbreaker (which will be Trailcutter) and, duh, Hoist, which will be a retool of Trailbreaker/cutter.

 My only worry: So, you know that I didn't like Fall Of Cybertron Sideswipe. The major problems included that his head didn't really pop out as predominantly from the neckhole in his chest as it should have. And then you folded his arms over his wheels, and then that awkward mess stood up on two tiny legs with very little spacing between them (and two fake wheels serving as his feet; his forearms hold his real back wheels).

Okay, so, on the link above for Trailcutter, check out his arms.

Uh-huh.

Same thing: his arms flip over from the side of the door, covering the front wheels, and then his head pops up through his hood/chest. Is the transformation similar? Is this a MAJOR retool of FOC Jazz/Sideswipe? 

When I get a chance, I'll include a graphic to politely further my case...

No comments:

Post a Comment