Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Shockwave With Coffee

Okay, DARK CYBERTRON #10 (aka MTMTE 27) came out today. It was really good. I don't like how the first half of the series was paced or that it interrupted the momentum of MTMTE. I'll say more later. I also owe a review of Scoop and the Minicons, aka Ammonites, but I don't have much to say about them.

Today was all about the comic books. More Than Meets The Eye was so anticipated that I COMPLETELY forgot that Stray Bullets #41 came out today. That was one of my all-time favorite comics, and always the first on my new comics pile that I would read, and then reread, before touching the other comics. The comic had been in limbo for, I don't know, a decade? Limbo? Forgotten? I followed David Lapham's other projects and I stopped after Young Liars. He's had success with other things I'm sure but this is the one comic I wanted to see finished, and kudos to Image Comics (despite their publisher's "not real" speech) for allowing Lapham to finish off the series, with another six issue mini that started  today as well...and both were GREAT!

But I read MTMTE 27 first.

Anyway I took Shockwave around work today and ran some errands with him. IT WAS PART OF HIS PLAN! HAIL MEGATRON!

No comments:

Post a Comment